E1: 77: Interim Payment Workbench Deleting Time Entry & Clearing CKCN On Other Time Entry
(Doc ID 2607321.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Interim Workbench, unposted time records are being deleted and the CKCN is being deleted from posted time records, even though the Interim was not deleted.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Add Interim that shows original posted time entry for the first week of a bi-weekly payroll. Rate/Salary is changed between weeks.
2. Add the time for the second week which has not been posted.
3. All the time is pulled into the Interim, calculated to see the details and then saved.
4. All data looks good in the workbench and the F06116 shows the CKCN on all the records (posted and unposted).
5. Go to Review/Revise the interim and open the interim up to see the details.
6. Click the calculator again to see stub details. Close out of there.
7. When back at interim details, click cancel.
8. When back at the interim payment screen, click close. The workbench still shows the interim totals.
9. Go to the F06116 and the newer unposted time entry is gone and the CKCN has been removed from the posted time entry.
10. Go back to the interim workbench and Review/Revise the interim. There is no longer any time entry, only the Gross and Net totals.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document