E1: 31: Completions with Backflush P31114 Calling Multi-Location not Updating Completed Quantity
(Doc ID 2607374.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Completions with Backflush where the Select Multiple Locations screen is called to complete to different Lots, if a new lot is added, the system will not update the Item Ledger (F4111), Work Order header (F4801) or Item Location table (F41021). This problem will only occur if the Parts List Components are set with Issue Code = U and where issues occur at two different pay points.
If the Issue Code is set to B, the problem does not occur.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Create a manufactured item in the Item Master (P4101) and Item Branch (P41026).
2. Create a Bill of Material (P3002) for the manufactured item with four components, each with an Issue Code = U and linked to different Operation Sequence numbers.
3. Create a Routing (P3003) with Operation Sequences that link to the sequence number from the Bill of Material.
4. Add a Work Order (P48013) for the manufactured item for a quantity of 10.
5. Attach the Parts List and Routing either interactively or with the R31410.
6. Check the processing options for the P31114 version for Completion with Backflush; in the Edits tab, set the Backflush option to 1 = Perform an interactive execution of WO issues.
7. Perform a completion for 3 EA using the P31114 with Backflush; before saving, take the row exit to Multi-location.
8. In the Select Multiple Locations window, split the quantities into three different Lot/Locations
9. After clicking OK, the system will call the Inventory Issue program, P31113. Click OK.
10. The system will call the Inventory Issue program a second time. Click OK again.
11. When the system returns to the Completion with Backflush form, notice that the system displays a Quantity Completed = 1, not 3.
12. Inquire on the Item Ledger (Cardex, P4111) using the Work Order number in the Document Number. Notice that only 1 EA was added to inventory.
13. Inquire on Summary Availability (P41202) and notice that the system did not update the F41021.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document