E1: 42: Creating Sales Order (P4210) with Inventory Commitment Preference Enabled and Partial Shipment Not Allowed Commits Inventory From Header Branch Plant
(Doc ID 2607680.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4210 sales order entry program did not commit inventory from branch plants setup in inventory commitment advanced preference schedule when sales order quantities need to be split and committed from more than 1 branch plant and partial shipments not allowed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P4101/P41026 - Define an item in multiple branch plants (M10, M30, 10 and 30)
- P4114 - Add on hand inventory of 100 and 50 in B/P 10 and 30
- G40311 - Setup inventory commitment advanced preference for B/P 10, 30 and M10. Fill percent for each B/P is 1%
- P4210 - Assign advanced preference schedule to the processing options and activate inventory commitment preference in tab #10 - Preference
- P4210 - Create a sales order from header branch M30 for quantity 80
- P4210 - Go to detail line and observe all quantities are committed from header branch plant rather than create split line to commit inventory from B/P 10 and 30
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document