E1: 31: Super Backflush (P31123) Calls Inventory Issue (P31113) Gives Error 1381A when Issued Quantity Is Negative for Positive Qty Ordered
(Doc ID 2608113.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P31113 Errors with 1381A Return Quantity > Quantity Issued when ordered quantity (UORG) <0 and issues (QNTOW) >0.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. In P48013 create a new WO for a discrete parent.
2. In P3111 add one component with the ordered quantity (UORG) = -10 EA (negative quantity).
3. In P31113 be sure to have the PO 7. Unplanned Issues = 1 and 7. Display Only Open Lines = blank.
4. In P31113, open the WO and in the issues (QNTOW) field enter 1 EA (positive quantity).
5. Tab down and notice the hard error: Error 1381A Return Quantity > Quantity Issued
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document