E1: 49: When Doing Partial Shipment (P4205) Where Promised Ship Date (PPDJ) is in the Past and Promised Delivery Date (RSDJ) is in the Future, Shipment Status and Shipment Number for 2nd Line not Updated
(Doc ID 2608147.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When partial confirming a shipment (at current date) where the Promised Ship Date (PPDJ) is in the past, while the Promised Delivery Date (RSDJ) is in the future, ship confirmation (P49645/P4205) completes successfully for 1st line in the order but the 2nd line keeps the older shipment number. Shipment status does not advance either.
The issue can be replicated with the following steps:
1. Create Transportation order 2 lines with transit days between ship date and delivery date.
2. Approve the shipment (status 25)
3. Set processing option in P49645 to Override Shipment Status to 70, call P4205 and perform shipment confirmation
4. Make sure ship date is in past and delivery date is in future before performing transportation ship confirm.
5. The sales order is updated correctly but the shipment status is unchanged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document