E1: 12: The Amount of Depreciation Doubles Each Time the R12855 Is Run In Final Mode for the Same Period
(Doc ID 2608157.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The amount of depreciation doubles each time the R12855 is run in final mode for the same period, even tough the depreciation formula does not include element 64. As per Doc ID 643862.1, Q/A 9, depreciation can be run in final mode as many times as needed unless the depreciation formula includes element 64.
1. Create an asset using depreciation formula 101=10/3 and compute direction "P"
2. Run depreciation in final for 11/2019
3. Depreciation amount is correct on PDF output and Cost Summary
4. Run depreciation a second time in final for 11/2019
5. Depreciation amount has now double on PDF and Cost Summary
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document