E1: 43 P4310 Header Changes To Additional Info Tab Are Not Saving
(Doc ID 2608262.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4310 Header changes to Additional Info tab are not saving. When going into an existing purchase order through the Form Exit from the header, changes made to in the Additional Info tab are not being saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter a purchase order for a valid supplier and branch plant in P4310.
2. Enter 1 or more detail lines for a stock item.
3. Save the order.
4. Inquire on the order and take the Row Exit to Header Revisions.
5. Take the Form Exit to Additional Info.
6. Add Delivery Instructions Line 1 value.
7. Click Save until the changes have been saved.
8. Inquire on the order again and take the Row Exit to Header Revisions.
9. Take the Form Exit to Additional Info and note that the changes are not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!