E1: 42: R42565 Invoice Print Prints Cancelled Lines For Orders Outside The Status Range
(Doc ID 2608680.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R42565 is printing cancelled lines from previous orders where the statuses are beyond that specified in the processing options.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P4210. Create 2 sales orders with 2 stock lines each. Then re-inquire and cancel a line on each order. Statuses for both orders are 520/540.
2) P4205. Confirm the remaining line on the first order. The status for the shipped line is now 540/560.
3) R42565. Set processing options to status code from and to are both 560. Set Based On Status = 2. Set Print Backordered/Cancelled Lines = 3. Set data selection over both orders mimic a wider selection that most customers use. Run the UBE and both the shipped and cancelled lines print. This is correct. Sales order statuses are now 560/580.
4) P4205. Confirm the remaining line on the second order. The status for the shipped line is now 540/560.
5) R42565. Run the UBE again using the same data selection. Review the PDF and note the cancelled line from the first order also printed with both lines from the 2nd order. This is incorrect. Only the lines from the 2nd order should have printed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document