E1: 43: Incorrect Quantity and Amount Relieved for Partial Receipt (P4312) Posted after Voucher Match
(Doc ID 2608894.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system incorrectly relieves the quantity and amount if the partial receipt (P4312) is posted and it was vouchered before.
1. Create a non-stock order with line type J with a cost account with quantity 1, amount 8,119.60, PA ledger is properly updated - quantity 1 and amount 8,119.60 are committed
2. Enter first partial receipt for quantity 0.7, amount 5,683.72
3. Post the receipt, PA ledger is properly updated - quantity 0.7 and amount 5,683.72 are relieved
4. Enter partial voucher for this receipt for quantity 0.5, amount 4,059.8
5. Enter another partial receipt for remaining quantity 0,3, amount 2.435,88
6. Don't post the receipt and enter final voucher for the remaining quantity and amount from the first receipt and for the second receipt, it means in total quantity 0.2 + 0.3 and amount 1,623.92 + 2,435.88
7. Post the receipt, PA ledger is not properly updated, instead of relieving quantity 0,3 and amount 2.435,88, the system relieves minus quantity and amount from previous receipt, so quantity -0,7 and amount -5.683,72 are relieved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document