E1: 03B: Voided GL Receipt Cash Basis AZ Ledger Post Attempt Fails with Out of Balance Condition (R09801, R11850, and R11853)
(Doc ID 2608963.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using cash basis functionality, if a GL receipt is voided, the attempt to post the cash basis void entries to the AZ ledger fails with an out of balance condition. This issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. On the version of the Post Program (R09801) that is used to post receipt batches, set the R09801 processing option that calls Create Cash Basis Entries (R11C850) to a specific version to activate the cash basis functionality.
2. Using Standard Receipts Entry (P03B102), enter a GL Receipt.
3. Post the RB batch to create the AA ledger entries.
4. Post the G batch to create the AZ ledger cash basis entries.
5. Using Standard Receipt Entry (P03B102), void the GL receipt that was entered in Step 2.
6. Post the RB batch to create the AA ledger entries for the void action.
7. Post the G batch to create the AZ ledger cash basis entries for the void action. Observe that this action attempts to create an unexpected debit entry that throws the batch out of balance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document