E1: WRKFLW: Email Messages Are Not Sent to the External Recipients
(Doc ID 2609518.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After setting up the Email configuration settings under Miscellaneous section from Server Manager for the Enterprise Server, the emails are not sent from JDE E1 Enterprise server.
The following settings were checked:
1. Email addresses are added under Address Book > Who Is Who.
2. Telnet to SMTP works from the Enterprise server
3. Test email from Server Manager works
4. There are no duplicate sections for JDEMAIL under jde.ini on the Enterprise server
5. A primary HTML server is already defined in P9654A (Machine Identification)
6. SMTP server is not configured as Secure SMTP.
When trying to send an E1 shortcut from Tools menu, the following message is written into the Call Object Kernel mapped to the user session who attempts sending an E1 shortcut:
As noted in the debug log, the return code value is 0 which means that the message has been successfully pushed to the SMTP server.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document