E1: 49: P4615 (Standard Pack Carton Recommendations) not Updated when Removing Shipment Line in P49151 (Work with Shipments)
(Doc ID 2609896.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P4615 is not updated when shipment lines get removed in P4915 (Work with Shipments)/ P49151 (Work with Shipments - Manual Shipment Consolidation).
This happens with single and multiple order consolidation.
When using P49151, to Add/Remove SO Lines from shipments, the lines get removed as expected.
Shipment no in P4210.SHPN gets updated for removed SO lines and is not part of original shipment anymore.
Issue occurs in P4615. Removed lines are still part of original shipment no and have not been updated for new shipment.
When the original shipment is completly canceled, only then all the lines are removed from P4615 and only the last line is added to P4615, new shipment.
TEST 1 - Single Order consolidation
- P4210 enter transportation order with 2 lines (items GMSP1 and GMSP) Shipment number 8991
- P4615 for the shipment contains both lines
- P4915, search for shipment 8991
- Remove the first line with item GMSP1. Save. Only one line remaining for item GMSP.
- P4210 - new shipment generated for the first line, 8992
- P4615 - information for the first line (item GMSP1) not removed from P4615. No information on new shipment, 8992.
- P49151 remove the second line as well for item GMSP. The shipment is canceled
- P4615 no information for this shipment anymore. Both lines removed.
- P4615 only the second item is added to shipment 8992.
TEST 2 - Multiple order consolidation with lines added to existing shipments
- P4210 enter TMS order 2 items
- P4615 the quantities above were added to an existing shipment where GMSP item existed already.
- P49151 Remove the first line
- P4615 - the line was removed from P4615 - OK. And added to another shipment
- P49151 remove the second line as well. All the quantities were removed from the previous shipment - OK
Both lines were properly added to another existing shipment.
TEST 3 - multiple order consolidation with lines added to new shipments
Works just like TEST 1.
It seems to work fine ONLY with Multiple order consolidation WHEN the lines are added to existing shipments and not working with single order consolidation or multiple order consolidation where the shipments are new ones.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document