E1: 31P: Related WO Number (RORN) of Manual Added Sales Order Line In a Sales Order Related With WO Task of ETO Project
(Doc ID 2610775.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a sales order detail line in a sales order related with ETO WO task, the WO task number is not populated in the added sales detail line as related WO number (RORN.F4211).
The issue occurs by the following steps.
- Processing option set up. P31P001 named version>Version >Related orders (P31P204) =blank(ZJDE0001)
- Processing option set up. P31P204/ZJDE0001>Version>P4210=RS1
- P4210/RS1>Commitment >#1 (Activate availability checking) =blank (bypass availability checking)
- Add a project (P31P001 named version).
- Insert a WO task.Click Save and Close button.Inquire the project (P31P001 named version).Select the WO task and execute Create SO Lines from More Task Actions. Click Save and Close button.
- Inquire the project again. Related sales order is added. Select it in View Related Orders section and click Edit Orders button.
- Sales Order Detail Revision screen appears. Check order detail line#1.000 and select SOE-Additional exit to Row.
- WO task number is populated as Related WO number. This is correct. Close the screen and go back to sales order detail screen.
- Populate quantity ordered and item number ( same item number of Line#1.000) in the 2nd line manually. Click OK.
- Save and Close on Edit Project screen.
- Inquire the project again. Inquire the related sales order and check SOE-Additional of 2nd detail line added manually.
- Related WO number is blank. This is wrong. The WO task number related should be populated as same as detail line#1.000 (step#8).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document