E1: 31: P31123 Super Backflush Completions Clears Quantity (QNTY) and 2nd Item Number (LITM) Fields in F3105 Table
(Doc ID 2610923.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work order Completions using super backflush (P31123) on a work order with serial number assigned blanks out 2nd item number and quantities field in F3105 table for the corresponding work order.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) P4101/P41026 - A parent and component item are created with respective stocking types M and P.
2) P41026 - Serial number required field is set to 'N' and Lot number is set to 7 - serial number to be assigned manually
3) P3002/P3003 - Create BOM and routing
4) P4114 - Add inventory for 1 quantity to the component item
5) P48013 - Create a work order for quantity 1 and attach parts list
6) P3105 - Take row exit to P3105 assign serial number and assign a serial number to the parent item
7) P31123 - Perform super backflush completions and associate serialized component
8) F3105 - Go to table F3105 and inquire on the work order number. Observe both quantities and 2nd item number fields are blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!