E1: 43: Changes to PO Header (F4301) Fields Are Not Saved in E1 9.2
(Doc ID 2610974.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading from 9.1 to 9.2, when using PO Entry (P4310) to make changes to the purchase order header on a previously created purchase order, the changes to the header fields are not saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Work with Order Headers (P4310), select a Purchase Order and take the Form Exit to Header Revisions.
- The field labeled “Buyer’s Telephone” has the field alias RMK. It is really the Remark field.
- The field Reference Number has the alias DESC. It is really the Description field.
- Populate the two fields in the header and click the green checkmark to go to the detail screen.
- On the Detail Screen, Click the green checkmark to save the header changes.
- When the inquiry screen appears again, Row Exit to Header Revision
- The header fields that were changed are now blank. The changes were not saved.
It has been reported that more than just the Remarks (RMK) field is affected. The additional fields reported to date are:
Promise Date (PDDJ) which prevents the Planned Effective Date (DLEJ) from updating.
Freight Handling Code (FRTH)
Reference 1 (VR01)
Reference 2 (VR02)
Delivery Instructions (DEL1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document