E1: 90C: Clicking Paperclip on Activities Grid Does Not Display Text Attachment
(Doc ID 2611036.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM Foundation - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After attaching a text note to an activity, the paperclip is not visible on the activities grid for the opportunity and the user cannot click on the paperclip to display and review the text note.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Find and select an Opportunity (P90CB020).
- Go to the activities tab.
- Add an Activity (P01301).
- Populate Activity Fields and click on Attachments tab.
- Type in a note and click Save and Close.
- Save and close the activity with the attachment.
- On the Opportunities screen on the Activities Tab, the new Activity is added to the grid, but the paperclip does not show on the activity.
- If the user wants to see the note they cannot click on the paperclip to display it.
- The user has to open the activity and go to the attachments tab to see the text note.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document