E1: 43: Voucher Match Automation Calculates Discount With Wrong Payment Terms
(Doc ID 2611444.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a purchase order is created and received with payment terms that are different than the ones in the supplier master, the Voucher (F0411) is created is created with the payment terms from the invoice sent from the vendor (F0411Z1.PTC), rather than the payment terms from the purchase order (F4311.PTC).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Have a supplier with a particular payment term in the supplier master.
- Create a purchase order with a different payment term
- Receive a vendor invoice (F0411Z1) record with different payment terms than what is on the purchase order.
- Create a receipt for the purchase order.
- Run through voucher match automation.
- Observe that a match was found, but that the Voucher (F0411) record that was created calculated the discount using the payment terms from the Voucher Transactions - Batch Upload (F0411Z1.PTC) data received from the Vendor, rather than from the purchase order (F4311.PTC).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document