E1: 43: VMA Rule 02 (R4304020) Is Returning "Match Not Found" Due to Exchange Rate Change
(Doc ID 2611605.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VMA Rule 02 Processor (R4304020) returns a "Match Not Found" Error On a Foreign Currency Logged Voucher.
Steps to Duplcate:
- Create a Purchase Order in USD Branch Plant (30) for CAD Supplier (5927) on 10/15/2019 and Currency Exchange Rate defaults as 0.7499000 CAD per USD. Enter 2 EA items at a foreign unit cost of 5.38 CAD or extended cost of 10.76 CAD.
- Order Inquiry shows the Domestic Order Amount is 8.07 USD.
- Receive the Purchase Order Line in Full with a Receipt Date of 10/15/2019. Exchange rate is still 0.7499000 CAD per USD.
- Use A/P Batch Voucher Entry (P0411Z1 version ZJDE0003) to create a Supplier Invoice.
- Populate Invoice Date, G/L Date and Service Date to 11/13/2019 to pull in the latest Exchange Rate of 0.756000 CAD per USD.
- Populate PO information and Item Number. Save the Invoice.
- In Batch Versions, Select VMA Driver (R4304010) Version XJDE0002 for Logged Vouchers.
- Now run the Driver program (R4304010) with Data Selection on the EDI Batch Number
- The Batch Voucher Processor (R04110ZA) PDF shows the Voucher (F0411) and the Journal Entries (F0911) for the logged voucher were created.
- The Rule 02 processor (R4304020) shows “Match Not Found” error, because it tried to match to the Domestic Invoice Amount of 8.13 USD which was changed from 8.07 on the purchase order due to the exchange rate fluctuation. It should have tried to match to the Foreign Invoice amount of 10.76 CAD which did not change with the exchange rate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document