E1: 45: Basket Repricing Returns a Unit of Measure Conversion Unsuccessful (0269) Error
(Doc ID 2611677.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the Order Reprice Form Exit or to submit the Basket Reprice UBE (R42750) the program returns a Unit of Measure Conversion Unsuccessful (0269) Error while attempting to recalculate the order lines for Sales Order 20782005 SO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a Basket Level Adjustment for a Basket Reprice Group where if a quantity of 6 EA or greater are ordered between all the basket items, a 10% discount will be subtracted.
- Assign 4 items to the Basket Reprice Group in the Item Branch Record
- Create a 4 line sales order with the 4 items assigned to the basket reprice group. The total quantity ordered is 9 among the 4 order lines which exceeds the level break of 6 units to qualify for the adjustment.
- Take the Form Exit to Reprice Order.
- A "Unit of Measure Conversion Unsuccessful" (0269) error is displayed.
- Error Details show the error is issued by the F4072CalculatePrice Adjustments (B4500050) business function on Line 4013 of the code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document