E1: 43: Voucher Match Automation (VMA) Match Not Found Error Received on a Domestic Invoice With Taxes
(Doc ID 2612520.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Voucher Match Automation Rule 02 (R4304021) the user receives "Match Not Found" error on a domestic logged voucher with taxes.
Sequence of events
- Find an old purchase order that was received but has not had a voucher created
- Create voucher match automation invoice (P0411Z1) for Automation Rule 02 and enter taxable amount 75.00.
- System calculates a tax amount of 12.00 (16% of 75.00).
- Populate order fields and item number.
- In Batch Versions, select VMA driver (R4304010) version XJDE0002 for logged vouchers.
- The Batch Voucher Processor (R04110ZA) PDF shows the voucher (F0411) and the journal entries (F0911) for the logged voucher were created.
- The Rule 02 processor (R4304020) shows a Match Not Found error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document