E1: 07/77: Unable To Override Auto Deposits Using Group Gross Up Interim
(Doc ID 2612596.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Canadian Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Group Gross Up to pay employees via interim. Employees have auto deposit instructions set up. When overriding the auto deposits using the group gross up, the system ignores the override and continues to issue an auto deposit instead of a check. This same feature works, if doing gross up one employee at a time but not when using Group Gross Up.
- Fastpath to P0801, Employee Master and create multiple employees.
- Fastpath to P186201 Employee Groups
- Click on Add
- Choose List Group
- Attach the newly added employees to the group.
- Fastpath to P07210I Interim Payment Workbench.
- Create a new interim version.
- In P07210I, select the interim version and row exit to group gross up.
- Enter Employee group, net amount, override pay type and check the Override Auto Deposit box. Click ok.
- Verify R07932 (Gross up calculation driver) runs successfully.
- In P07210I, Select the interim version; Row exit to Review/Revise interim.
- Review the Gross Up Interims that calculated for the employees.
- Use Data browser over the F07351 and verify the payment method still shows as A-auto deposit.
- When attempting to print out the check, it is not printing a check, an auto-deposit slip prints instead.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document