E1: 42B: Branch Plant is Blanked Out On Future Committed Sales Order with a Date Change
(Doc ID 2612646.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Sales Order with a W line type has been future committed and the Schedule Pick Date, Promised Ship and Delivery Date are changed to be within the Specific Commitment Days then the Branch Plant on that detail line is blanked out and error Branch Plant Invalid (0964) is issued.
This seems to only happen when the order has W line type and when the Inventory commitment preference (06) is activated in the P4210 Sales Order Entry processing options, however there is no preference record set up for that customer / item. If the Inventory commitment preference is not activated in the processing options the issue does not occur.
Also if the dates are changed so that they are still outside the Commitment window then the error does not happen.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) P41001 Set Specific Commitment Days
2) Activate Inventory Commitment preference in P4210 version
3) P40070 No Inventory commitment preference (06) is set up for customer
4) P4210 Enter Sales order with W line type and with Requested Date outside the Specific Commitment Days
5) P4210 Edit order and Overwrite Scheduled Pick, Promised Ship and Delivery date to be within the Specific Commitment Days
6) Drop of line and Branch/Plant is blanked out and Error 0964 – Branch/Plant Invalid is issued
7) If you were to go back into that record and change the GL class again, then it saves correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document