E1: 75I: Standard PO Print Program(R43500) Does Not Generate Delivery Challan GST Batch Program - R75I820
(Doc ID 2612908.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Standard Purchase Order Print program (R43500) is run for India GST purchase orders to print a delivery challan, the system does not generate the Delivery Challan GST program(R75I820) in submitted jobs, though identical versions of R43500 and R75I820 exists in the system
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define Purchase Order Document Type as 'OF'
2. The above document type 'OF' is defined in UDC 75I/MD
3. Purchase Order is created with above document type(Eg: Qty of -10 units) for respective India GST company. Click OK
4. Populate the Supplier Document Details Form entering the Supplier Document Number and Supplier Document Date.
5. Save the transaction
6. Ensure under Batch versions, both versions of R43500 and R75I820 are identical
7. Run PO Print Program(R43500) for the above purchase order
8. Delivery Challan GST program (R75I820) report is not called and generated under work with submitted jobs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document