E1: 43: P4310 (Subcontract Order Entry) Field AIA (ALIAS FUF1) Doesn't Allow Change of Value
(Doc ID 2613096.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Changing the AIA Document (alias FUF1) value on the Subcontract Order Header (P4310) and pressing save, does not maintain the change, and it reverts back to the default value of 'Y'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Menu G43A11 (Subcontract Processing)
2. When the Subcontract Processing screen displays, enter a valid order number in the Order Number and click Find.
3. In the grid, double click on the order number to open the Order Header.
4. View the AIA Document field value in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
5. Change the value to "1" and click the green check mark.
6 Continue to click the green check marks until you return to the Entering Subcontractor Classifications - Work With Contract Detail.
7. Click "Find" to refresh the Order Header information and redisplay the order information in the grid.
7. Double click on the order number in the grid and view the Contract Header's AIA Document field value.
8. It will have reverted the default value of "Y" rather than the changed value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document