E1: 76B: Report R76B525 - NF-e XML Responses Processing Shows ER Validation Error in Report Design Aid (RDA)
(Doc ID 2613137.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing report R76B525 - NF-e XML Responses Processing - BRA - 76B in OMW - Report Design Aid (RDA) and closing RDA without any changes an ER validation error is displayed.
CER ERROR #3007 : Invalid datastructure or member and CER ERROR #3003 : Unable to assign to data structure are shown in the ER validation log.
It seems in a call to BSFN B76B525 - NFeXML Response Processing – 76B on Line #14 in the DO Section of Section Process XML Responses there is an invalid assignment for data structure D76B525A.
This appears to be caused by changes made under BUG: 25390264 when 6 additional DSTR members were added to D76B525A.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Add R76B525 to Default Project in OMW and Open with RDA
2. Without making any changes close RDA and ER Validation failed
3. CER ERROR #3007 : Invalid datastructure or member and CER ERROR #3003 : Unable to assign to data structure are captured in ER validation log
4. Open R76B525 with RDA again, Select Section Process XML Responses , Right Click and Select Event Rule - Do Section
5. Double Click on the call to BSFN B76B525 - NFeXML Response Processing – 76B on Line #14
Note: The second last value passed to D76B525A shows “???”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document