E1: 43: Purchase Order Showing Cancel Date(CNDJ) Even It Removed During Blanket Order Release in P43060
(Doc ID 2613566.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
At the time of blanket order release in Order Release application (P43060), the customer blank out Cancel Date (CNDJ) field. However,the generated purchase order defaults the cancel date from the blanket order header table (F4301 of OB order).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a blanket order. In the order header screen, enter a Cancel Date(CNDJ).
2. In the OB order detail screen, the cancel date is defaulted from the header. The cancel date is populated both in F4311 and F4301 for this OB order.
3. Open P43060 to release the OB order.
4. Query the OB order created and remove the 'Cancel Date(CNDJ)' field.
5. Save and select Row > Generate Order(s)
6. See the generated purchase order. Find the 'Cancel Date(CNDJ)' is defaulted from the OB order header.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document