E1: 17: Google Chrome Browser Issue with P90CG501 (Case Update), attachments, Application will Freeze
(Doc ID 2613846.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Tools Release of Issue GSC 184.108.40.206 (client's using 220.127.116.11)
The P90CG501 ((Case Update) program uses embedded media object attachments component is not work properly on Google Chrome Browser.
When you add text with a carriage return using the enter key, then if you click on "Save Changes" and finally on "Close". The program will freeze, and you're not able to continue doing anything. Using IE (Internet Explorer) and with all ActiveX plugins disabled there is no problem.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Make sure ActiveX=False and Enhance Media Object=True
2. Log into E1 using Google Chrome
3. Go to the P17500 (Work With Case)
4. Select any existing Case Number
5. This will take you to the P90CG501 (Case Update)
6. Write a comment with a carriage return at the end
7 Click Save Changes
8. Click Close
9 The application will be stuck and stay processing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document