E1: 01: P01012 Allows To Delete an Address Book Record Having Related F0911 Transactions
(Doc ID 2614844.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Address Book - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using P01012 application, it allows to delete an Address Book master transaction having related F0911 transactions.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. On P01012 enter a new Address Book record and also save it as customer under P03013 application
2. On P09106 Journal Entries with VAT enter a Journal Entry with tax document with the above address number in the JE transaction lines (form W09106A).
3. On P0911 Journal Entries enter a Journal Entry document with the above address number in the JE transaction lines (form W0911A).
4. Go to Address Book P01012 form W01012B and try to delete the previously entered address number.
Notice the system allows to delete the address book record without any error or warning!
5. Go to P0911 and double-check the address book number is still present on the P0911 transactions.
6. Go to P03013 and try to locate the customer having the address number the same as the one previously deleted and notice the search is returning no result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document