E1: GRID: FORMEXTNS: Value Entered in to P4915 form extension fields Not Saved
(Doc ID 2614935.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For P4915 form W4915N when form extension is used to include the Time and Time UOM (ELTM and UM) these fields can be used to update the time, but they never saved.
Step to reproduce:
1. Fast path to P4915, find, select a record, form exit additional info
2. open form extension manager, added Time Elapsed F4941.ELTM and Unit of measure F4941.UM, save the form extension
3. enter data for the 2 new fields and save.
4. click ok on the parent form
5. Go back to the additional info form and the data for the 2 new fields are not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document