E1: GRID: FORMEXTNS: Value Entered in P4960 Form Extension Fields Not Saved
(Doc ID 2614941.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For P4960 form W4960B when form extension is used to include the Time and Time UOM (ELTM and UM) these fields can be used to update the time, but they never saved.
Step to reproduce:
1. Fast path to P4960, find, select a record, form exit Header Revisions
2. open form extension manager, added Time Elapsed F4960.ELTM and Unit of measure F4960.UM, save the form extension
3. enter data for the 2 new fields and save and get message
"Extended fields will not be saved as the primary keys are not available in Update mode."
4. click ok on the parent form
5. Go back to the header revisions form and the data for the 2 new fields are not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document