E1: 08: P08336 (Dependent/Beneficiary By EE) Row/Form Update EE Addr To DB Ignoring Address Book Effective Dating
(Doc ID 2615044.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Human Resources Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P08336 Row/Form Update EE Addr to DB ignoring Address Book Effective Dating,thus resulting in two issues:
1. F0116 is replacing all records for the Dependent instead of Inserting new record
2. F0101Z2 is failing to write the before/after auditing
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Turn on Address Book Effective Date P0000
2. Note existing Employee OR add new employee and add Address using Effective Date 10/20/19.
3. Use P08901 Work with Dep/Ben and add new Dependent, "Use EE Address" to default in the Employee Address, and enter 10/20/19 in Effective Date field.
4. Run Address Book Update R01840 for employee and dependent as of 10/20/19 and notice F0101.ABEFTB and F0116 data are updated.
5. Update Employee Address as of 10/21/19.
6 Run Address Book Update R01840 for employee
7. Go to P08336, select employee, select Dep then select ROW > Update EE Addr to DB and click OK to update the Dep Address to match the EE
8 Go To F0101 and notice there is no Effective Date for the Dependent.
9 Go to F0116 and notice the old address for the old Effective Date has been overwritten with the new address and the new address has no Effective Date
10 Go to F0101Z2 and notice the before/after audit was not written.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document