E1: 45: Match Voucher to Open Receipt (P4314) Incorrectly Updates Rebate History (F4078)
(Doc ID 2615476.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Procurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When purchase orders with multiple items with different rebate percentages are purchased, received, and matched, P4314 correctly writes the rebate G/L distribution for each line item based on the rebate percent per item listed in the advanced pricing adjustment. However, when going to Rebate History(P4078), the details of the adjustment history capture only the short item number of the first item on the purchase order and use the percent rebate for that one item for all the items on the PO.
Steps to Duplicate
1. Enter a purchase rebate price adjustment by supplier and by 3 different item numbers.
2. Enter a 3 line order for the 3 rebate items.
3. Receive the order in full.
4. Voucher match the order in full.
5. Inquire on the rebate adjustment in P4078 and the details of the adjustment history capture only the short item number of the first item on the purchase order and use the percent rebate for that one item for all the items on the PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document