E1: 41: P41201 Work with Inventory Quantities Is Showing Incorrect Total Safety Stock
(Doc ID 2615953.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P41201 Work With Inventory Quantities is showing incorrect total for the safety stock.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Add an item in item master and item branch (can be stocking type 'P')
2. In item branch, take the row exit to quantities and set the safety stock as 100 EA.
3. Create two secondary locations for the item.
4. In P43090 supplier/item relationship, create a record for the item and supplier 4343.
5. In P41201 Work With Inventory Quantities do a find for supplier 4343 and the item. Note that initial safety stock total is 100 EA.
6. Press find again, safety stock total is 300 EA.
Safety stock total should be calculated correctly as 100 EA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document