E1: 12: When Disposing of an Asset (using P12105) the F0902 Table Does not Update Correctly
(Doc ID 2616142.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Single Asset Disposal/P12105 the program is not updating the F0902 table correctly. The F1202 file gets updated correctly, but the F0902 file is not updated correctly. Both the Business Unit, Subledger, do not get updated. The Currency Code (CRCD/F0902) should be blank and not get updated with a currency. The system is creating corrupt entries in the F0902 table.
There are two bugs that were combined to address this issue. It was fixed under Bug 30600958 - P12105 AUTO-POST NOT WORKING WITH SUBLEDGERS and Bug 30650790 - INCORRECT F0902 CRCD VALUE CREATED BY P12105. Bug 30650790 was closed as a duplicate.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a new asset that goes to new accounts in the F1201/F1202/F0901/F0902
2. Set up Depreciation Default Coding to match the new accounts
3. Add a new asset
4. Add cost to the asset - using a subledger - in the Beginning Balance program (P12130)
5. Using the P12105, dispose of the asset
6. Review the results in the F1201/F1202/F0911/F0902
7. View cost records sin databrowser - using Account ID to identify the account.
8. See that the values for both Business Unit and Subledger are blank.
Steps:Currency Code Issue:
1. P0010 Company Setup: Set the company to do not Post Account Balances by Currency
2. P1204 Asset Master add an asset
3. Set the P1202 Depreciation Information
4. P12130 Beginning Balance ¿ Add the cost
5. P12141 Disposal Asset Rules set the rule for company 50
6. R12855 User Defined Depreciation - run
7. P12105 Single Asset Disposal - Dispose the asset
8. See F0902 CRCD field for the disposal account is populated with USD currency and should be blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document