E1: OMW: Enhancement Request to Improve Performance in Object Management Workbench (P98220) when Performing Object Design Work in a Project with Many Objects
(Doc ID 2617042.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In an Object Management Workbench (OMW) project that contains many objects (>1000), it takes more than a minute to open the Design form for an object.
Steps to duplicate:
- On the fat client, enter OMW in fast path.
- In OMW (P98220) - Object Management Workbench form, click on the + sign besides Objects node in a Project with large number of objects.
- It takes some time when opening the object list in OMW.
- Once the list is complete, select an Object and then select the Design icon.
- For the next form to launch (e.g. Object Management Workbench - Batch Application Design), it takes more than 1 minute to launch. The screen freezes for more than 1 minute.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document