E1:47: Error: Invalid Quantity or Amount (43E26) Error in EDI Inbound Invoice Match to PO Edit/Create (R470412)
(Doc ID 2617102.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a 3-way match voucher on a Direct Ship Purchase Order (OD), the job fails with errors and the voucher is not created.
- Create a Direct Ship Sales Order (SD/OD) with 5 lines with D Line Type
- Add a 6th line as a Service Charge with a D line type
- Check the Related OD Direct Ship Purchase Order and confirm it has the same 6 lines as the sales order
- Perform a PO Receipt for all the PO Lines except line 4.
- Populate the Inbound EDI Invoice (F47041, F47042 and F47044) files.
- Run EDI Inbound Invoice Match to PO Edit/Create (R470412) with debug logs activated.
- Check the report PDF which shows an error on the order detail Line 6 (Service Charge line) and there is also an error on the header record.
- Check the Work Center and it shows two errors
- Error: Invalid Quantity or Amount (43E26)
- The second work center error says Open Amount is greater than Gross Amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document