E1: 75I: India GST Taxes Extended Price Is Calculated Incorrectly For Back Ordered Sales Order Lines
(Doc ID 2617224.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to tun the India GST Tax invoice(R75I809), the system incorrectly calculates the GST tax extended price due to which the total invoice amount and total tax amount is incorrect
1. In P4071, create a Adjustment with Adj control code 6
2. In P4072, define the tax @ 12% for the above adjustment
3. In P4070, create a adjustment schedule adding the above adjustment
4. Create a sales order for India GST branch plant and its company for a stock item with qty 75.0000 and Unit Price 1345.62 attaching the above adjustment schedule
5. Row exit->Price history shows the adjustment @ 12% is calculated as shows Unit price as 161.4744 correctly
6. Run print pick slip(R42520) and Ship confirm the order
7. Run R42565 in proof mode by setting both option#5(Prevent Next Status Update) and option#6(Prevent A/R Number Assignment ) to '1' under defaults tab of R42565 version
8. R42565 report calls R75I809 successfully
9. The R75I809 PDF output shows the calculated tax extended price as 161.47 incorrectly instead fo 12,110.58(161.4744*75). This is causing incorrect Total Invoice amount being printed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document