E1: 11: Duplicate Cash Basis Entries for Payment for Two Purchase Orders (R11C850)
(Doc ID 2617875.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Create Cash Basis Entries (R11C850) is run to create Cash Basis entries for a Payment that pays a Voucher created in Procurement matched from two different Purchase Orders, the Cash Basis entries will be incorrect, containing duplicate entries.
1. In Purchase Orders (P4310), create two purchase orders with Tax Area, Tax Explanation Code = 'V' and Line Type = 'J'
2. In Voucher Match (P4314), match a single voucher for both purchase orders created above and post the voucher.
3. In A/P Manual Payments (P0413M), create a payment for the above voucher.
4. Post the Payment making sure the R09801 creates Cash Basis entries.
5. Verify the Cash Basis entry has duplicate amounts.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document