E1: 49: Sales Order Line on Backorder Retains Transportation Shipment Number (SHPN)
(Doc ID 2618018.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a transportation sales order line is entered for an item with no availability and the requested date (DRQJ) is changed from being inside the commitment window to being outside the order line is correctly updated from being back ordered to future committed and the line is placed on a shipment. However when another line is entered for the same item and the requested date (DRQJ) is changed from being outside the commitment window to being inside then the quantity is correctly moved from being future committed to being backordered, but the line remains on a shipment. F4211.SHPN is populated with the same shipment number as line 1.000. This was working correctly in release 8.12 where the shipment number is removed from the backordered line.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Set Specific Commitment Days in B/P Constants P41001
2. Set up item with no Quantity available
3. Enter sales order line and let requested date default, Warning 030B – Order quantity Exceeds what’s available is displayed and Order goes on Backorder as expected
4. Change requested date to be outside the commitment window and Warning 030B goes away as Order is future committed.
5. Enter line 2.000 for same item and enter requested date to be outside the commitment window.
6. Change requested date for line 2.000 to be inside commitment window, warning 030B is displayed and Order line 2.000 appears to be backordered.
7. Confirm order and Note that both order lines are on a shipment
8. Order line 1.000 is future committed and should be on a shipment but line 2.000 is backordered and should Not have the shipment number populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document