E1:11: Detailed Restatement (R11411) Calculates Journal Entries with Historical Rates Incorrectly when there are Multiple Entries or Batches
(Doc ID 2618241.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are two or more journal entries with historical rates when running the Detailed Currency Restatement (R11411) the first entry will use the historical rate and the amount will be correct. The remaining entries will have incorrect calculations.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Enter a domestic Journal Entry (JE)
2. Add an Historical Rate by click on Form>Historical Rate
3. Add another JE with the same details
4. Run the Detailed Restatement R11411.
5. The first entry uses the historical rate for the detailed currency restatement
6. The second entry the calculation is not correct. Does not use the historical rate or the exchange rate setup.
7. Issue will only occur with multiple journal entries or batches with historical rate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document