E1: 49: Shipment Confirmation(P4205) Displays the error message "Negative On Hand Quantity" When Using the Select Multiple Locations Application With the Processing Option Set to Not Relieve Inventory
(Doc ID 2618252.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Shipment Confirmation (P4205) is set to "Do not ship from location" and "Do not relieve inventory" in the Processing Options, system does not issue the error and it allows shipping when processing in Shipment Confirmation, but incorrectly sets an error when using the Multi-Location form (P42053) from Shipment Confirmation.
Steps to replicate :
- Disable "Relieve On Hand Inventory at Ship Confirm" of the order type on Document Type Revisions (P40040).
- The Order Type is not added to the UDC (40/IU).
- Enter a sales order using the order type on Sales Order (P4210) for an item without any inventory.
- Processing Options of Shipment Confirmation (P4205): [4-Edit] tab, option 2. Ship from Negative On-hand Quantity 1 = Do not ship from location , [5-Process] tab, option 4. Relieve On Hand Inventory Override 1 = Do not relieve inventory
- From Shipment Confirmation (P4205), take the Select Location row exit and click OK.
- System incorrectly issues error for negative on hand quantity.
Note: If the order is confirmed without taking the Select Location row Exit, then the system does not issue the error.
The application has to not display an error for negative on hand quantity when using the Select Multiple Locations application from Shipment Confirmation with the processing option set to not relieve inventory.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document