E1: 32: R31410 Is Changing the Exchange Rate in F4211 for Configured Child Order Lines
(Doc ID 2618443.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a multi currency environment, if the exchange rate was updated after the SO was created, R31410 is changing the Exchange Rate in F4211 for configured Child Order Lines.
The issue can be replicated at will with the following steps
- Create two C stocking type items, one top parent and on to be a component.
- Create the P rules for the top parent CFG item to include the level two CFG item and for latter to include one purchased item. Have the WADL = 1 to have the comps printed on the SO.
- Create a SO for the top CFG item and choose a customer with a different currency than USD. Check the related CFG orders, details and note the two WOs created for the top and component CFG items.
- Check P0015A to get the current exchange rate (ex: 1 EUR = 1.13 USD).
- See that exchange rate used in P4210/ F4211 for all items.
- Change the exchange rate in P0015A (ex: 1 EUR = 1.15 USD).
- Run R31410 over the two WOs and be sure to have Data Sequencing defined with Order Number DOCO F4801 set in Descending Order.
- Check again P4210/ F4211 and notice the exchange rate (CRR) has been updated to 1.15 for the second level CFG item only.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document