E1: 31P: Invalid Parameters Error 4375 Occurs When Creating Purchase Order From ETO Parts List Attached To WO Task
(Doc ID 2618546.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When created a purchase order from parts list screen (P3111), an unexpected error invokes.
It occurres by following steps.
- Add a project purchase item (stocking type H) in Item Master (F4101) and Branch/Plant Item Master (F4102). And populate supplier number that default currency is set to US Dollar (USD) in supplier master.
- Business Unit 70020 belongs to company 70000. Company currency code is JPY instead of USD.
- Add an ETO project for BU 70020 (P31P001).
- Insert a WO task.
- Inquire the WO task using Shop Floor Workbench (P31225). And Select WO Parts List row exit.
- In Work Order Part List screen, populate the project purchase item added in step#1. Click OK.
- Inquire the parts list again. And select Create PO row exit.
- Error; Invalid Parameters (ID 4375) occurs. This is the issue. Click OK button without any changes. Then a related purchase order is added correctly.
In case of creating a purchase order via MRP and/or manually, the error does not invoke.
Even if the error invokes, a purchase order is added correctly by clicking OK button.
This error appears only when a multi-currency purchase order is created. That means currency codes are different between supplier and company of a purchase order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document