E1: 31P: P31P001 Cancel Task Retains Planned Amounts
(Doc ID 2618916.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancel task does not remove planned costs. A production work order task, with an attached parts list, shows planned costs coming from the attached parts list and routing. When the task is cancelled, without first removing the parts list or routing, the planned costs are unchanged.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Select an existing parent P3002 bill of material item setup for ETO or create a new item.
- Add a discrete accounting P31P001 ETO project and add the ETO parent (Stock G, line type S) item as a production task.
- Process task or process project to run R31410.
- Confirm that the P31P001 financial tab is now populated with the planned costs written to the F3102.
- For the production task, select the more task actions, cancel.
- Review the F3102 and planned amounts. Planned Amounts remain. This is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!