E1: 40G: 31B: P40G30 Grower Spray Operation Does Not Save Location/lot Number When Edit is Made to Change From Blank to Non-Blank Values
(Doc ID 2618927.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Grower Spray Operation (P40G30) is entered with the Item Location/Lot as Blank and then later the Operation is Edited to put in a non-blank Location/Lot the values do not save.
Steps to duplicate:
1. Create operation on a harvest at the branch where the spray is setup, using the SPRAY base operation code.
2. Add harvest, spray and Save/Close the operation.
3. Set operation as active.
4. Edit Operation and update Location/Lot of spray to be issued.
5. Save/Close, then Edit Operation – the Location & Lot/SN fields are blank.
6. Attempting to close the operation gives a Lot Serial Number not entered error, even though the Location & Lot were previously updated.
Operation cannot be closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!