E1: 49: R49500 Prints Master Bill Of Lading (R49137) Per Shipment and not Per Load
(Doc ID 2619524.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
All shipments on a load with the same ship to address are not being printed on the same Master Bill of Lading when printing the delivery documents from the R49500 (Batch Transportation Shipment Confirmation) during the load confirmation process. A separate job number is being assigned to each shipment on the load and a separate call to the R49130/R49137 is seen in the work with submitted jobs. If the master bill of lading is printed from the interactive application (P4960/P49591), then all shipments are contained on the master bill of lading and the R49130/R49137 is ran only once.
To further clarify the issue, the following steps can be taken to duplicate the issue:
1. Setup a Master Bill of Lading in the Document Setup Revisions (P49190).
2. Verify that a document set is setup for the document code setup in step 1.
3. Verify that the next numbers are properly setup for the document type associated with the document code.
4. Setup a new base preference (type 30) for a customer that contains the document set associated with the document code.
5. Enter two transportation sales orders for the customer setup on the preference that will go to the same ship to address. Verify that two shipments were created for both sales order.
6. Using the P4960, build a new standard load. Select both shipments that were created above that will go on the same load.
7. Tender and accept the tender (if applicable) and approve the load.
8. From the P4960, take the row exit to Delivery Documents. If the preference is properly resolved, the document code should appear in the form. This is optional, but the R49500 will not print the Master Bill of Lading if the preference is not resolved.
9. Setup the R49500 processing options to print delivery documents and to confirm shipments on standard loads.
10. Run the R49500 by data selecting on the load number.
11. Review the Work Submitted Jobs. Note that the R49130/R49137 ran twice for each shipment on the load. Review the R49137 output and note that only one shipment is contained on each Master Bill of Lading.
12. Repeat the above test, but instead of printing the delivery documents from the R49500, after the load is approved, print the delivery documents from the P4960 by taking the row exit for delivery documents. Only one R49130/R49137 is executed and both shipments are shown on the output of the R49137.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document