E1: 42: Wrong User ID In F42199 After Running R42995 Future Commits Over Kit Item
(Doc ID 2619768.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running R42995 Re-Commit Future Orders over orders that contain kit items, the F42199 User ID audit information is updated with the wrong user ID. Instead of updating it with the user that ran the R42995 it is updated with the current user ID in the F4211.
Steps to Replicate:
1) P41001. Set Specific Commitment (Days) to a value that will allow a sales order to be future committed. Clear cache.
2) P4210. Enter a sales order for a kit item with a request date in the future. Note the user ID that entered the order is USER1 and SDUSER in the F4211 was updated with this value.
3) P41001. Set Specific Commitment (Days) to a value that is beyond the requested date on the sales order. Clear cache.
4) Sign out of E1 and back in with another user ID. Example is USER2.
5) R42995. Create a version and set processing options to Recommit future orders. Run over the order.
6) Databrowser. Review the F42199 audit data. Note the user ID is USER1 even though it was USER2 that ran the UBE. Also note the User ID was updated incorrectly in the F4211, however this will get overwritten the next time the order is updated by the sales process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document