E1: 43: Fetch from Cache CF43121Z Failed in Movement to Stock Following Another Error (P43250)
(Doc ID 2620677.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following an error message, the movement to stock operation of movement and disposition P43250 throws a Error ID 078N Fetch from Cache failed error.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Enter a PO for a line item with receipt routing, Qty 10.
2. Receive qty 8 on the PO, entering a location and lot number.
3. Move the PO line item through routing.
4. On the last step into STK, inadvertently take the row exit for Location Detail. Click OK on the error message.
5. Take the row exit to Multi location.
6. Enter the qty into one location, same lot number and click OK .
7. After returning to receipt routing movement, click OK to save.
8. This error message will show: Fetch from cache CF43121z failed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!