E1: 42: Backorder Release P42117 Ignores the PA Hold Code and Releases the Backordered Line Also from Hold Code
(Doc ID 2621492.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Backorder Release P42117 ignores the PA Hold Code and releases the backordered line also from Hold Code
1. Create item as a regular stock line P/S
2. Set customer to accept backorders.
3. Add stock of 200.
4. Add base price.
5. Add item and customer Product Allocation Profiles for item and customer with Quantity Limit = 205.
6. In version of P4210, activate Tab Warehouse option #1. Request Processing Mode = 1, set hold code Product Allocation = PA and Preference processing. Define the version of R40400 being called from P4210 versions tab to trigger the Product Allocation preference.
7. Raise a Sales Order (P4210) for item + customer + quantity = 220
8. Note that it goes on PA Hold and there are split lines with one line on backorder. Also note that both lines show PA Hold.
9. Check PA Hold and note just line 1.000 is shown
10. Add 50 EA for item to stock.
11. Process P42117 Backorder Release.
12. Review PA Hold and note still just line 1.000 is showing.
13. Process PA Hold release.
14. Check the Sales Order and note line 1.000 is released off PA Hold and actually the whole order is released
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document