E1: 31B: Style Counters not Ticking Over for IVV, for View After Lot, and for Edit After Lot
(Doc ID 2621695.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The functionality for Style Counters is not functioning completely. The counter should tick over for IVV, for View After Lot, and for Edit After Lot.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Style (DAYSBBL) setup that ‘should’ count/time the days the wine is in barrels.
2. Style have been configured to start the counter/timer when filling barrels on operation FILFTB.
3. Style configured to stop counting on the EMPTBT, but not remove them.
4. The system is accurately adding the styles at on the FILFTB operation.
5. However the counter is not ticking over for IVV, for View After Lot, and for Edit After Lot.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document